The Aya Centre is equipped to assist persons interested in conducting research about Ghana, the West African sub-region, and/or the entire African continent. From conceptualization to the analysis of data, the Aya Centre can provide the necessary support, logistics, expertise, and equipment that researchers need to conduct their studies. Our team of research associates can assist with all matters related to ethics, research design, measurement, sampling, and data collection (including questionnaire construction, survey research, interviewing, and participant observation).
While the list of research topics is endless, below is a brief sample of topics with which the Aya Centre can easily assist.
- GROWTH OF SINGLE-PARENT, FEMALE HEADED HOUSEHOLDS IN GHANA
- GROWTH OF STREET CHILDREN IN THE WEST AFRICAN SUBREGION
- RECENT TRENDS IN RURAL-URBAN MIGRATION IN WEST AFRICA
- GOVERNMENT SUPPPORT FOR DISABILITY RIGHTS IN GHANA
- GROWTH DYNAMICS OF THE GHANAIAN INFORMAL SECTOR
- MARGINALIZATION OF WEST AFRICAN MARKET WOMEN
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE GHANAIAN WORKPLAMCE
- WATER PROVISION AND REFUSE DISPOSAL IN ACCRA
- MIDWIFERY EDUCATION IN GHANA
- EDUCATIONAL REFORM IN GHANA
- PRIVATE INVESTMENT POLICIES IN GHANA
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF SURFACE MINNING
- UNDERSTANDING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN GHANA
- HISTORY OF DOMESTIC SLAVERY IN WEST AFRICA
We work with highly qualified scholars who are prepared to assist you in your research efforts while in Ghana.